Coffin Nails - 100 Pcs Set
WHY LADIES LOVE SHOPPING WITH US
Bring the salon home & get the aesthetics you're used to without the strain on your wallet!
A flawless set of nails can be the little detail that pulls your look together and gives you a boost of confidence, but consistently getting them done at a salon adds up to a fortune! Now, thanks to these Coffin Nails, maintaining your looks no longer has to break the bank.
Give yourself the gift of confidence when you get these elegant nails today. No one will guess they weren't done at a salon!
THIS PRODUCT IS NOT AVAILABLE IN STORES
I fell in love with these Coffin Nails the first time I wore them. I recently ran out, and while waiting for more to come in, I tried out a set from Target. They did NOT compare to the quality, quantity, and long-lasting capabilities of these nails and our glue, not to mention that you can't find 100 piece sets anywhere else! That alone, plus the cost-efficiency of these makes getting them a no brainer.
READ MORE - KEY BENEFITS:
✔ LOOK GOOD, FEEL GOOD
✔ SAVE TIME GETTING READY
✔ MAKE THEM UNIQUELY YOURS
You can also paint them or use them with Color Street if you want to wear your favorite strips with some added length!
✔ MATCH YOUR STYLE
Another favorite that might appeal to you is our Naturally Nude shade. It's perfect for staying within strict dress codes while still making you look put together and fashionable.
✔ ENJOY HASSLE-FREE WEAR
✔ GET 5 SALON VISITS IN 1 BOX
Want to also get:
✔ IMPRESSIVE STAYING POWER?
- 100 Piece set of medium coffin nails (with and without glue options available)
- Gives you salon looking results at a fraction of the cost
- Quick and simple application (See below for instructions)
- No waiting hours for nail polish to dry with these precolored tips
- Perfect for in-between business calls or during the kids’ nap time!
- No need for an arsenal of manicure tools
- Boxed set can last up to 2.5 months (Average wear being 2-3 weeks per application with our glue)
- 10 Different shapes/sizes provide a more tailored, natural fit for you
- Easy removal (See below for instructions)
- Perfect for a quick change-up before an event or night out!
- No permanent damage to your nails, no guilt!
- Nail Sizes: Mixed
- Material: ABS
Note: Due to differences between monitors, the color of the product you view may vary slightly from the actual item.
We support shipping to the continental United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, and Australia. Please allow 15-45 days for delivery to these locations.
We offer FREE SHIPPING and COMPLIMENTARY TRACKING for all our products, but we do offer other paid methods if you prefer.
Learn more about our Shipping Policy.
NOTICE REGARDING COVID-19:
The virus can only last on surfaces for 72 hours, and as your package will take 15-45 days to arrive, you can shop with confidence. We are still shipping orders out as usual, although some carriers themselves may be experiencing slight delays in delivering the packages.
We know buying online can be scary, but it doesn't have to be.
When you shop with us enjoy:
✔ A safe SSL encrypted checkout
✔ A tracking number for every order
✔ Easy no-hassle returns
✔ Our longer than average 60 day money-back guarantee
Please contact us if you need to process a return for any reason or if you have any questions: email@example.com.
Learn more about our Refunds & Returns Policy.
- Wash your hands to remove any oils or lotion
- Push back your cuticles
- Trim and file your nails as short as possible (Optional but this helps prevent your real nails from showing underneath and makes the coffin nails look more fitted/natural)
- For added glue grip file your nails in ONE direction to create roughness (Also optional)
- Apply a generous amount of glue to the inside of the artificial nail and then a generous amount to your natural nail
- Apply enough to avoid air pockets (This may take some practice to see what amount works best for your nail size)
- Avoid getting glue on top of the nail as it will be noticeable and not removable
- Properly align the two and press together being sure NOT to place on top of your cuticle as this will later lead to lifting and hair snagging
- Repeat for all your nails
- IMPORTANT: To avoid damaging your own nails never force or pull off your artificial nails
- Wear the nails for 2-3 weeks and they may come off on their own
- If your nails do not come off on their own try one of the following methods and when the nail is ready it will pop right off:
- Soak them in hot water for a few minutes and then proceed to lift the corners
- Soak them in nail polish remover
- Soak cotton balls in nail polish remover. Place the cotton balls on each nail you wish to remove. Wrap them in tin foil and wait a few minutes, then try gently lifting the corners again.