Winged Eyeliner & Eyeliner Stamp
WHY LADIES LOVE SHOPPING WITH US
You don't have to be good at makeup to get flawless cat-eyes!
Winged eyeliner is bold, beautiful, and timeless, but it can also be tricky and time-consuming.
Now you can achieve your favorite dramatic look with ease, just like the pros. Simply stamp and line for perfect wings every time!
READ MORE - KEY BENEFITS:
✔ BEGINNER FRIENDLY
Getting your wings symmetrical is so HARD! Why is it that one side always comes out perfect while the other looks like an ugly step-sister? Thankfully that problem is now a thing of the past as this handy eyeliner stamp does the hard part for you!
✔ SAVE TIME GETTING READY
You don't have time to waste in the morning trying to get your eyeliner perfect. Cut down your time getting ready with wings that go on in seconds. Plus, you'll save even more time as you won't need to even out the edges after.
✔ STAY LOOKING GOOD
There's no point in perfecting your cat-eye in the morning if it's going to disappear by lunchtime! This water resistant and sweat resistant eyeliner has amazing staying power and won't ghost you (unlike your dang ex).
Choose your stamp's color and size today to enjoy easy, flawless cat-eyes from now on. No more winging it!
This product goes perfectly with our Microblading Eyebrow Tattoo Pen. It's another beginner-friendly item for ladies who need a little help with their eyebrows but want natural-looking results. Look for the Frequently Bought Together section below to BUY BOTH TOGETHER AND SAVE!
- 1 Dual-sided makeup pen with both an eyeliner stamp and felt tip point
- Liquid formula is water/sweat-resistant
- Black - Narrow wing
- Black - Wide wing
- Weight: 0.5oz (15.5g)
- Makeup pen: 5.2 x .5in (13.4 x 1.4cm)
- Felt tip point: .5 x 1.1cm (5 x 11mm)
- Felt tip stamp: Varies. See images.
- Please note the following:
- Due to differences between monitors, the color of the product you view may vary slightly from the actual item.
- It is very important to always perform a skin allergy test prior to putting products on your face. We recommend testing a small area on your hand to monitor your skin's reaction first.
We support shipping to the continental United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, and Australia.
We offer FREE SHIPPING and COMPLIMENTARY TRACKING for all our products, but we do offer other paid methods if you prefer.
Learn more about our Shipping Policy.
NOTICE REGARDING COVID-19:
The virus can only last on surfaces for 72 hours, and as your package will take 15-45 days to arrive, you can shop with confidence. We are still shipping orders out as usual, although some carriers themselves may be experiencing slight delays in delivering the packages.
We know buying online can be scary, but it doesn't have to be.
When you shop with us enjoy:
✔ A safe SSL encrypted checkout
✔ A tracking number for every order
✔ Easy no-hassle returns
✔ Our longer than average 60 day money-back guarantee
Please contact us if you need to process a return for any reason or if you have any questions: email@example.com.
Learn more about our Refunds & Returns Policy.
Completing your cat eye look is a snap with your new Winged Eyeliner and Eyeliner Stamp pen! Simply follow the five easy steps below.
But first, remember to always conduct a skin allergy test prior to using any new products. We recommend testing a small area on your hand to monitor your skin's reaction before applying around your eyes.
For best results, apply on clean, dry skin. Remove with makeup remover or micellar water.
How to Do Perfect Cat Eye Makeup with Winged Eyeliner:1. Align the eyeliner stamp to your eye crease. Point the narrow end outward, and press down evenly for a fully saturated print.
2. Flip your pen around and fill in the area between where the stamp's print ends and your eye. Try drawing a connecting line that is curved or a straight line to see which look you prefer.
3. Draw in the area over your eye. Pro Tip: Only draw halfway to give the illusion that your eyes are larger.
4. Repeat on the other side.
5. Look fabulous!
Note: Using the eyeliner stamp can take a little practice. We recommend playing around with your new pen to determine the right angulation and stamp pressure you're needing to create the perfect cat eye!