WHY LADIES LOVE SHOPPING WITH US
Scrub your feet & exfoliate your heels all without having to bend over!
When was the last time you really cleaned your feet well? For some it can be difficult to bend or stretch down that far.
"Due to a back injury I use one of these... it's extremely ticklish at first until you get used to it, but other than that it's pretty damn handy." -Review submitted by customer.
Don't let pregnancy or a bad back be an excuse for stinky feet. You want your toes looking fresh and your heels looking groomed, especially during sandal season!
This handy helper cleans both the top and bottom of your foot in seconds. Soft bristles massage you and clean all your hard to reach places while the built-in pumice stone scrubs the dead skin off your heel. It's like treating yourself to an at-home spa!
Say goodbye to un-cared for feet. Let this helpful Foot Scrubber & Exfoliator do all the work for you so you never have to bend over to wash them again!
- Foot scrubber
- Scrubs, cleans, exfoliates, and massages feet
- Helps you look your best during sandal season
- Ideal for those who are:
- Have a bad back or are recovering from an injury
- Are elderly (Does your mom need this?)
- Power cleans your feet quickly with over 1,000 soft bristles
- Built-in pumice stone removes dead skin and provides silky smooth heels
- Suitable for all foot sizes
- Suction cups for easy installation (See instructions below)
- Easy to clean
- Quantity: 1 piece
- Dimensions: See picture
- Note: The pumice stone that is included with this foot scrubber is delicate, and despite our packaging, occasionally arrives broken. Please contact us if this happens to you, and we will send you a free replacement, or a full refund. Additionally, please be aware that our products are manufactured with brand new materials. As a result, they may sometimes arrive with a leftover aroma of those materials. If your foot scrubber comes with an odor, simply let it air. You can also utilize it for its designed purpose, and the process of washing will make the smell dissipate.
We support shipping to the continental United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, and Australia. Please allow 15-45 days for delivery to these locations.
We offer FREE SHIPPING and COMPLIMENTARY TRACKING for all our products, but we do offer other paid methods if you prefer.
Learn more about our Shipping Policy.
This product can ship from within the United States! Enjoy faster shipping by choosing a delivery location that is personalized for you. While your goods should arrive earlier than usual, to be safe please allow for the standard 15-45 days delivery time.
NOTICE REGARDING COVID-19:
The virus can only last on surfaces for 72 hours, and as your package will take 15-45 days to arrive, you can shop with confidence. We are still shipping orders out as usual, although some carriers themselves may be experiencing slight delays in delivering the packages.
We know buying online can be scary, but it doesn't have to be.
When you shop with us enjoy:
✔ A safe SSL encrypted checkout
✔ A tracking number for every order
✔ Easy no-hassle returns
✔ Our longer than average 60 day money-back guarantee
Please contact us if you need to process a return for any reason or if you have any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Learn more about our Refunds & Returns Policy.
First, find a location in your shower or tub that is an even surface, i.e. not over the grout between tiles, or over any cracks. Next, make sure that the area is properly cleaned. The suction cups will not adhere well if there is dirt or soap residue. After cleaning, run the suction cups under hot water so they become malleable. Shake off the extra water. Press the scrubber down firmly for at least 15 seconds so that all the air is removed from within the cups. Any space left will be filled by the remaining water droplets, thus making the cups devoid of air and creating a vacuum seal. If your suction cups are sliding, there may be too much moisture underneath them. Simply dry them a little and reapply.