WHY LADIES LOVE SHOPPING WITH US
Stop your bad slouching habit & end your chronic back pain for good!
Do your shoulders ache? Are you always slouching over your phone, keyboard, or textbook? Are you slouching right now reading this?
Long periods of poor posture can lead to back pain, shoulder tension, and headaches as your nerves are constantly compressed, blood vessels restricted, and as muscles weaken and become unbalanced.
This back brace creates an instant and dramatic effect on your posture.
Give your body what it needs with this posture correcting back brace that will help relieve your pain and retrain your body to have good posture again!
Know a bad sloucher? Get this for them and take advantage of our BUY IN BULK SAVINGS when you get one for yourself too. Discount applied automatically at checkout.
I work on a computer all day and consequently suffer with constant shoulder pain. Plus, I'm REALLY bad at curling my shoulders inward and not holding them back properly. I love this posture corrector so much that I always keep it by my desk so I can put it on any time I need.
✔ LOOK GOOD & FEEL GOOD: Standing up straight with good posture helps you look taller and trimmer, which is always nice. Plus, a study done by Ohio State University showed that good posture also has a direct relationship to helping us feel more confident!
It's easy to put on by yourself and easy to adjust!
✔ RETRAIN YOUR MUSCLES: Having this on for prolonged periods of time helps recondition your muscle memory. We recommend wearing it 20+ minutes a day consistently for 3-8 weeks so that your new good habit can stick permanently and so that your body can rebuild the necessary muscle to maintain proper posture.
✔ BE COMFORTABLE & CONFIDENT: Its cushioning and breathable material make it so that it can be worn right up against your skin without causing irritation, perfect for wearing with tank tops to the gym or around your house. It can also be worn discreetly underneath your clothes so you can step out with confidence and no one will be the wiser.
✔ SUITABLE FOR ANY INDIVIDUAL: This brace is perfect for helping anyone who suffers from posture-related symptoms, but it's a must-have for desk workers who are especially susceptible to the strain of hunched backs and rolled shoulders. It's also good for gym enthusiasts as it can help prevent injury by making sure weights are lifted with proper form.
Give your aching body what it NEEDS and stop your bad slouching habit indefinitely when you order this posture corrector today. You'll never have to hear "Stand up straight" again!
- Posture corrector back brace
- Instantly relieves pain caused from years of slouching and helps improve lumbar health
- Helps to re-train your body to have correct posture
- Great for:
- Desk workers
- Mothers who often carry their child in their arms
- Truck drivers
- Weight lifters
- Anyone who suffers from neck/back pain
- Prevents injury by helping you maintain correct posture while working out
- Other benefits of proper posture:
- Standing with your shoulders back portrays confidence and authority - Perfect for the work environment
- It can make you look and feel instantly more tall, trim, and consequently more attractive
- Adjustable and comfortable to wear
- Breathable, permeable material prevents skin irritation
- Can be worn discreetly underneath your clothes
- Easy to care for: Handwash or use cold water on a gentle cycle. Air dry.
- Sizes: Medium and Large (See below for dimensions)
- Material: Polyester and nylon
- Variant dimensions:
- Small: 18-27in (≈46-69cm)
- Medium: 28-36in (≈71-91cm)
- Large: 37-46in (≈94-117cm)
- Extra Large: 47-59in (≈119-150cm)
- Note: Please measure yourself prior to placing your order to ensure you receive your correct size. See instructions below. Additionally, please be aware that our products are manufactured with brand new materials. As a result, they may sometimes arrive with a leftover aroma of those materials. If your posture corrector comes with an odor, simply let it air. You can also wash it to help the smell dissipate faster.
Use a fabric measuring tape and have another person measure you starting at your backbone. Go over one shoulder, under the arm, and then back to the middle of your back.
If you do not have a fabric measuring tape you can measure yourself by taking a piece of string, following the instructions above, and then comparing that length of string to a ruler.
Compare your measurement to our variants' dimensions in the Feature's section to determine which size will be the best fit for you. Please allow for a .5in (10mm) margin of error due to manual measuring of the product.
We support shipping to the continental United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, and Australia. Please allow 15-45 days for delivery to these locations.
We offer FREE SHIPPING and COMPLIMENTARY TRACKING for all our products, but we do offer other paid methods if you prefer.
Learn more about our Shipping Policy.
NOTICE REGARDING COVID-19:
The virus can only last on surfaces for 72 hours, and as your package will take 15-45 days to arrive, you can shop with confidence. We are still shipping orders out as usual, although some carriers themselves may be experiencing slight delays in delivering the packages.
We know buying online can be scary, but it doesn't have to be.
When you shop with us enjoy:
✔ A safe SSL encrypted checkout
✔ A tracking number for every order
✔ Easy no-hassle returns
✔ Our longer than average 60 day money-back guarantee
Please contact us if you need to process a return for any reason or if you have any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Learn more about our Refunds & Returns Policy.
Disclaimer: If you have any back issues or back pain, please consult your doctor before wearing this item.
Begin by positioning the soft, cushioned side facing towards your back.
Pull the straps so that they are taut.
Be careful to not cinch them too tight. They should not be painful or pinching, but you may experience some discomfort as your body is not used to being in this position.
If you're still slouching despite having pulled the straps to the point of pinching, you may need to retrain your body in stages. Simply work on pulling back your shoulders gradually over time, and never force your body into a position that hurts.
This posture corrector can be worn with tank tops, but you may find it more comfortable to wear overtop of shirts with some kind of sleeve.
This item comes with two free underarm pads, so put them on if need be to make wearing it as comfortable as possible.
Wear this brace regularly and often to build proper posture muscle memory.
We recommend having it on at least 20+ minutes a day consistently for 3-8 weeks so that your body has time to rebuild the necessary muscle to maintain proper posture, and so that you can help ensure your new habit sticks.